I'm proud to announce the new version of the most advanced Joomla Access Control
component, MijoACL. This version includes a lot of bug fixes and 2 new features. The most important news of this release is the Basic Handler for ACL support for any component.
In the previous versions of MijoACL, you had to have a MijoACL extension in order to control the access for any component. That is over now, you can restrict the access for front and back end of any component.
Improved performance and stability
has really worked hard on this task. After upgrading to this release, you'll notice a huge performance boost of your site.
As you can see in the changelog bellow, this release does also include a lot of bug fixes, we want to thank all of the MijoACL users for reporting them.
What is new in MijoACL 1.0.1
- # : Disabling MijoACL breaks the site
- # : Offline Login rule not working for front-end
- # : Redirection loop if no permission
- # : Not showing ID in permission page
- # : Subcategories are shown with sub
- # : Subcategories are not shown under parent
- + : Basic Handler for ACL support for any component
- + : Now you can enter HTML tags in error message
- ^ : Support page updated
- ^ : Version checker and updater improved
Keep in mind that some of those fixes are available for Joomla 1.5 and some for Joomla 2.5. Here
you can find the detailed changelog.