I'm happy to announce another significant release from Mijosoft team, the new version of the unrivaled Joomla SEO & SEF
component, MijoSEF. This release is a huge improvement for MijoSEF, especially for Joomla 2.5 as it finally completes the compatibility and stability with Joomla 2.5
The previous versions was full of tricks in order to make it compatible with Joomla 2.5. This version removes all of those tricks and makes it fully compatible with Joomla 2.5 and about %80 compatible with the upcoming Joomla 3.0 and Joomla Platform 12.1
Another good news of this release is the compatibility with PHP 5.3+ so from now you won't get any PHP warning about the depreciated methods anymore.
We've also fixed a lot of bugs left from the previous version of MijoSEF. See the changelog for more details.
What is new in MijoSEF 1.1
- # : Showing headers already sent error message
- # : Not able to recognize the Ajax queries from other components
- # : Not uninstalling extensions
- # : Version checker of Quick Icons module not working
- # : Not saving multiple categories in Extension paramters
- # : Upgrade not working
- + : Fully compatible with Joomla 2.5
- + : FaLang support
- + : Compatibility with PHP 5.3+ standarts
- ^ : Support page updated
- ^ : Version checker and updater improved
- ^ : DS static variable removed
- ^ : JParameter replaced with JRergistry
- ^ : Compatibility with Joomla Platform 12.1
This release is an important millestone for MijoSEF for Joomla 2.5+ as it will ease our hands for adding new features.
Lastly, don't forget to update all of your MijoSEF extensions for 3rd party components.