I'm proud to announce another release of the best Joomla Shopping Cart
component, MijoShop. This release fixes a lot of bugs and brings 2 very important features to MijoShop; plugin for Smart Search component and the trigger system for MijoShop.
As of now, non of the shopping cart extensions for Joomla support the Smart Search component, except MijoShop since this release.
The other big thing of this release is the trigger system which was missed and requested too much from our customers and developers. So from now, the integration between MijoShop and other Joomla components will be very very easy. You'll see the power of this feature in action after a couple releases of MijoShop.
What is new in MijoShop 1.1.1
- # : Content plugins not being triggered
- # : Compare removal not working
- # : Wishlist removal not working
- # : MijoSEF integration not working on Joomla 2.5
- # : Not removing products from shopping cart module
- # : Installation error on MySQL 5.5 and InnoDB
- # : Login into store from back-end does not work
- # : Error message in Mailing page
- ^ : MijoSEF 1.1 support
- + : Plugin for Smart Search component
- + : Trigger system implemented for 3rd party developers
- + : Product thumbnail to the shopping cart module