Here we are with another millestone for the leading Joomla Shopping Cart
component, MijoShop. We've included 10 new integration plugins for other Joomla components such as K2, EasyDiscuss, DOCman etc. in this release.
As promised in the MijoShop 1.4 release
post, we'll continue making integration plugins for other Joomla components and this release includes 10 new ones.
K2, JomSocial, DOCman, jDownloads, MijoShop
Now MijoShop ships with integration plugins for these components so you can assign any user to any K2, JomSocial, DOCman or jDownloads group automatically after he/she has purchased a specific product. Also remove if the order status has been changed. You can also assign/remove to/from any MijoShop Customer Group.
AcyMailing, ccNewsletter, jNews
Ever wanted to add any customer to a specific Newsletter List after he/she has purchased a specific product? Now you can achieve that with the new integration plugins for these components. Of course that he/she will be removed from the list if the order status is changed.
You can easily assign/remove any badge to any customer after he/she has purchased a specific product or the order status has been changed.
And the final but maybe the best integration, send as much Joomla articles as you want to customers when they purchase a specific product. This is also affected by the order status.
This release does also include a couple of fixes/changes such as the case sensitive issue in the autocomplete fields.
What is new in MijoShop 1.6
- # : Problem with AcyMailing tabs
- # : Showing wrong sort order numbers in back-end for categories
- + : Integration Tab: K2
- + : Integration Tab: DOCman
- + : Integration Tab: JomSocial Groups
- + : Integration Tab: jDownloads
- + : Integration Tab: MijoShop Customer Group
- + : Integration Tab: EasyDiscuss Badges
- + : Integration Tab: AcyMailing
- + : Integration Tab: ccNewsletter
- + : Integration Tab: jNews
- + : Integration Tab: Email Article
- ^ : Autocomplete now is not case sensitive
- ^ : Personal ID input type changed to password
How to upgrade to MijoShop 1.6
Very simple, check this article
. Even we use a dedicated server, the automatic upgrade may fail sometimes due to the high load. You can use the manual upgrade in such a case. As always, don't forget to take a back-up before upgrading.
Get 16% discount
Don't you have MijoShop yet? Feel yourself lucky as we offer 16% discount for 6 days (until 08/04/2013) to celeberate this release. Coupon code: mijoshop16